Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just like Van Morrison said Brown Eyed Girl

Hello Blogettes.
After a fabulous night of eating pizza and watching marathons of strange addiction shows I thought I would share with you my Friday Night Eyes.



Eyes: NYX French Fries
Champagne White shadow
Grey toned Brown
Mid-toned Brown.
Dark Cocoa Brown with Copper Sparkles
Victoria Jackson Gel Liner in Black
Cover girl Shimmering Onyx Shadow(to set)
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
(dont mind my brows, They are long over-due for a good pluck)
I have decided that instead of listing the brands and names for most of the shadows I use i am just going to describe the colors more. This way it will hopefully make it easier to find the color to recreate the look, plus does the brand really mean anything?
Take from this what you will,

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty...i also love the song in your title :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make up looks brilliant, jealous you had pizza too =)


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete