Wednesday, January 19, 2011

D.I.Y. Facial Masks.pt1

Hello lovelies,

I was inspired by Jay's post a while back on her homemade hair mask. Last night I decided to make my own facial and hair mask. I think I am going to start trying out new ones each month and share it with you all if it turns out good. My hair masks last night pretty much was a fail but the facial mask actaully turned out pretty good. The mask consisted of 1/2c oats and 1/4 c baking powder. this is about how the mixture should look, I doubled mine though

I left the mask on for about 15 minuted until it started to dry then washed off. At that time my skin didn't feel much different but the next day my skin felt more airy and somewhat smooth. I cant say that is gave me a baby's bottom smoothness but it was a nice change from my daily facial cleanser. Currently though this I am on a mission to find a homemade mask that makes my skin smooth, airy, and super duper clean along with adding moisture.


Anyone have any good homemade recipes to try?

Take from this what you will,

3 comments:

  1. Oh maybe I will try this tonight. We are having a blizzard and I have to walk to clinicals tomorrow by 6 am because I do not want to drive in this weather. ick!

    ReplyDelete