Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh snowy blowy day.

This is how I spent my snow day.

Enjoying my favorite tea...


while catching up on some reads while smelling my favorite winter candle...


and staying cozy in my monkey slippers and my Happy Holiday PJ's.


This little survey caught my eye today also.
Christmas Survey 2nd Edition.
1)Which Holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas.
2)What are you doing for the holidays this year?
This year for Christmas we are doing our usually Christmas morning routine with gift opening and holiday breakfast foods. That evening though we are going to my grandmothers church to help serve Christmas dinners.
3)Favorite Holiday Drink?
Egg Nog or West Soy Chocolate peppermint stick soy milk.
4)Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
Candy Cane.
5)Favorite Holiday/Christmas song?
"Wonderful Christmas Time"-Paul McCartney
6)Weirdest gift you have received?
I really don't know about weirdest, but one I really like was the Nickelodeon alarm clock I got when I was 9.
7)Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes.
8)Favorite winter fragrance?
Bath and Body Works Twisted Peppermint and Nutcracker Sweet.
9)What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
A running GPS
10)What is most important to you about the holidays
Jesus, and Family.

Take from this what you will




No comments:

Post a Comment