Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Questing for the Besting.

Happy Wednesday Blogettes!

I really don't have much of a post today but I was wondering if any of you knew a good Peach Lipstick. The problem is I got a sample of a ultra fabulous matte peach lipstick from Avon a quite a few years back, since then Avon as discontinued it. I think I may do some questing to find the best dupe for it. The point of this post really is asking is any of you know a good Peach Lipstick? Matte of not I am just in search of one. Thanks!

Take from this what you will,

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm maybe you could take a look at MAC Peachstock, if you can find it? It's a great peachy nude for my super pale skintone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont own it, but ive heard loads of people rave about mac's shy girl. or rimmel's crush

    ReplyDelete