Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Winter Favorites.

Heyy Blogettes!
Today with this wonderful snowday I decieded to post my winter favorites. All of these products except one are from the drugstore and are fairly cheap. These products are ones that have treated me the best without drying out my skin or being to heavy.

N.Y.C. lipstick in "Chiffon"; Revlon creame lipstick in "Fire and Ice"

Covergirl pressed powder in Light; Covergirl and Olay corrector

Victoria Jackson eye palette in "Exoctic Eyes"; Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara.

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisterizer

For some reason this Winter I have not been much into makeup but hopefully with Spring coming that will change. I plan on picking up a few items that are going to be great for Spring. If you have any recommandations of some great Spring products, do share and I would love to try them out. Stay Warm and...
Take from this what you will,



No comments:

Post a Comment