Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Kimono or Not to Kimono?

Hello Blogettes!,

After recently searching the a few online stores I found some really cute Kimono dresses. I dont know if I was ever fan of them or not becuase I never have really searched for clothing, I usually know what pieces I want and just look for them. I think they are really cute and will be great for spring and summer. Here are some of my favorites:


Most of them are from Alloy.com. except the second photo which is by Robert Rodriguez. I personally love the one. Something I really like about them is depending on the lenght they could be a tunic or a dress and depending on the color and fabric it can be worn year-around. Their is also something about them thats makes them quit easy to be worn dressy or formal.
What do you think about Kimono Dresses?
Take from this what you will,

2 comments:

  1. the second one has to be my favorite love these dresses there so flattering !!!

    thanks for stopping by my page doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the kind of dresses you seggested here..i love the first and the last one! great colours :)

    we could follow each other if you want to :)
    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete