Monday, April 18, 2011

My Health and Fitness.

Ello Lovely Blogettes!

Health and Fitness are two things I may have a slight obsession with. I really got into Health and Nutrition my junior year in hopes of dropping a few pounds for cross country. I ended up losing 10 pounds and was very fit. Ever since its has been something I love. For my age I am probably one of the few people that actually gets their recommended fruit and veggies servings for the day. This senior year, I have been eating a little more junk then usual just due to all the senior activities. Its been harder for me to lose the 5 pounds Ive gained since last year due to my understanding with health. I know that may sounds strange but I feel like all diets are just fads and its harder for me to lose those stubborn 5 pounds because I don't want to diet.

Fitness wise I usually workout 6-7 days a week, with track or xc practice and road race training. I do everything from speed play repeats to fartleks to Long slow distance. I have currently work up to running a half marathon, which it something I never thought I would do until I was older. I try to lifts weight 3 times a week and do abs daily. I frequent my gym on slower practice days and usually do a 45 min elliptical workout of some sort.

What workouts do you do to stay in shape?

Take from thsi what you will,


No comments:

Post a Comment