Monday, April 4, 2011

Favorite Drugstore Shadow Palettes for Spring and Summer

happy day blogettes,

This upcoming weekend I am going away to Washington D.C. for the Cherry Blossom Festival, so that means anther lack of posting. I am really trying to post more. I am always on the computer it seems but I seem to rather forget about my blog. I plan on doing a good deuce of double duty posts to catch up. Now onto the post.

This Spring is here and today is actually felt like it, despite the rain, I complied a few of my favorite drugstore palettes. I do a lot of drugstore favorites on here to make the products that I mention easily available to all. All the the colors in these palettes have a pastel theme but can be mixed and matched to any liking.

My Cat Snooping on all the palettes.

Nequeme 12 eyes Heart Palette "#4" - I swapped this product a while back and I am actually unsure of where you can purchase it. The shadows remind me of Urban Decay alot. There are two great dupes for UB's "Toasted" and "Fishnet" in it. NYX Trio in "Tropical, Yellow, Lime Green" - NYX never seems to have a bad product, in my opinion. Some people are not fond of the trios but I do not find much of a difference between these and the singles. This is defiantly great for a tropical look. Claires Pastel Palette - With 10 shades its really worth the price. The shades range everywhere from peach to grey. Revlon Color stay quad in "Wildflower"- Lovely palette with long lasting shades. Includes a lime green, sunshine yellow,lilac purple, and grey brown. A whole eye look can be done with just this palette.
Take from this what you will,

No comments:

Post a Comment