Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Survey.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Yes, especially fancy ones.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out, mostly becuase they end up untucking while I sleep and fall off my bed.

4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Swarm of bees>

5. Do you have freckles?
Yes, on my cheeks and two big ones by my eyes.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who liar, overly fake tan, start rumors, and who never pull up there pants.
Also Cockiness.

7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yes.

8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Well theirs always music playing in my head.

9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope.

10. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
As long as they make it work

11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Chick-fil-a Sauce.

12. What is your favorite food?
Mexican and most breakfast foods. Also candy corn and cherry pie.

13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Wizard of Oz and The Truman Show.

14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Yes, only which ever girl scout wore the green vest though.

15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
How much ya gonna pay me.?. jk, I never would. I find it degrading
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, that's why I have brothers.

17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope.
18.Have your ever ran out of gas?
No, but I have been with people when they have.

19. Are you lazy?
I have lazy days but I don't think I am, I just prefer to relax alot.

20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A Disney princess-Auroa, a witch(with vampire teeth), a clown, a mouse, candy corn, a m&m, a scuba diver, tin man, and

21. How many languages can you speak?
4 including pig Latin, some German, and bit and pieces of Spanish.

22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Leno, because of headlines.

23. Do you sing in the car?
Its pretty much second nature when i am driving.

24. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes. I go through phases with them.

25. First concert?
Black Crowes.

26. Where would you be able to spend hours and be happy?
Some amusement park with my family.

27. What’s your favorite kind of doughnut?
Creme Sticks.

28. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Just my ears. I want a tattoo on the ball of my wrist though.

29. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mother.

30. Are you still friends with the people you knew in middle school or high school?
Yes, not all them but quite a bit. I am still friends with some of my peeps from elementary school.

31. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was younger I wanted to be a actress, a astronaut and a author. ahah I had a liking for "A" words.

32 Name three things that are close to you:
Candy Wrappers, my doggies, and a Kitchen Witch.

33. What was your best subject in school?
English.

34. What is your favorite restaurant?
San Fransisco Oven or this one excellent Mexican food restaurant about a hour away. I forget the name but it is honestly the best.
35. Any hidden talents?
I can lick my elbow.

36. What is your favorite girl’s name?
no clue.

37. Would you rather be a rock star or a famous athlete?
Famous Athlete would be amazing.

38. What are you wearing right now?
Old Navy Yoga pants and a long sleeved race shirt.

39. Did you graduate from college?
Nope:( only 4 and 1/2 more years.

40. Do you have any nicknames?
Chunn, AKOB, and Gretchen. My friend thought I looked like Gretchen from Recess.
41. How do YOU de-stress?
A good run or I eat. ahah they contradict themselves.
42. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without food?
I don't even know but I've never missed a day of food, and I've never intentionally missed a meal.
43. Have you ever been in a situation or have had something happen to you that you thought was too good to be true but actually turned out TO be true?
Probally but I can think of anything at the moment.

44. If you were on death row and your final meal was being delivered to you before you die, what would it include?

Breakfast- Big Fluffy peanut butter pancake french toast with a egg and cheese quiche and Carmel mint hot cocoa.

Lunch- Giant sub sandwich turkey, mayo, salt, honey mustard, ranch, wheat bread, with Swiss cheese slices and munster cubes. I would also have pumpernickel chips and a Dr. pepper.
Dinner- A quesadilla and enchilada from a good Mexican restaurant, and taco bell 7-layer with homemade refired beans and a Dr. pepper. Also I would like some broccoli and cheese soup with a large piece of crunchy bread.

Dessert- Mini versions of my favorites: mint chocolate chip ice cream, cream puff, cold stone Reece cup ice cream, and chocolate moose.
Take from this what you will,
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. haha i love you're euphemism for laziness. i like to relax a lot too. maybe a little too much sometimes! lol
    thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete