Sunday, May 8, 2011

Instead of Prom Haul!

Hello Blogettes,
On Friday my school had prom. I debated over and over again about going or not, but ultimately I decided against it. This wasn't because I couldn't find a date or because I didn't have a dress, it was just due to the fact that I didn't honestly know if it was worth all the money and the prep. I know alot of people would say it is, but I just wasn't feeling it. So.. what did I do instead of prom? Well my friends and I traveled to Pittsburgh, PA. The whole day was just amazing and I am sure I had more fun with my four friends, who also opted out of prom, than I would have at prom.

We started off the day by going to the Strip District. For those of you who aren't familar with it I would describe it as a mix of China Town in New York and a giant flea market. It was absolutely awesome! It offered tons of unique stores restaurants. I actually ended up getting a majority of my shopping done there. After the Strip District we traveled to the Mattress Factory. The Mattress Factory is a industrial arts museum in which you can touch alot of the art.



On the way to dinner we made a quick stop at IKEA. I am pretty sure I could there. The last main event of the day was shopping at Robinson Town Center. I found ended up finding some really useful and unexpected things there. We went to a couple very fine restaurants also. The whole day was seriously the most fun I have ever had with my friends. Here are a few of the items I picked up:




Take from this what you will,

No comments:

Post a Comment