Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Midnight Cowboy

Hello Bloggie(ettes),
Yesterday I received such a exciting package in the mail! On June 30th I ordered off of Urbandecay.com, they were having a sale where if you purchased $50 worth of their goodies, you received free shipping along with 4 free samples. This couldn't have come at a better time because I have been on a mission for Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Junkie set since last Oct. I truly think its been hard to find because The Naked Palette came out around the same time as the Midnight Cowboy Junkie Set. The amazing thing though, is that it came yesterday, when I bought it last Thursday, with the Holiday and the weekend. I was so impressed! The palette is absolutely beautiful and is defiantly my favorite palette.



the samples.





my order.





The sweetest eyeshadow palette ever. colors:Midnight Cowboy, Midnight Cowgirl, Midnight Cowboy rides again, Smut.






I absolutely just love everything. If you guys get the chance to ever pick up the palette, I would do so.
Take from this what you will,

No comments:

Post a Comment