Thursday, July 28, 2011

College?!?!

Heyy bloggies,






Since college shopping is going on, College worries have caught up with me. I am going away to a college with no one I know that is only actually about 45 mins to a hours away from where I live. I dont even really know what I am worried about its just one of those kinda scary situations. I really think I am worried due to the alck of advice that I've recieved about college. Thus leading me to asking you all, for Any college freshman tips? At this point Ill ake just about any things. Thanks!



Take from this what you will,

1 comment:

  1. Everything is going to be ok, do not worry about it; my first day of college was also a little scary because I also did not know anyone but after a few classes I stared making friends (mainly because I’m a very social person). Just relax and enjoy the new things that you will experience and Good luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete