Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Recap!

Heyy Bloggies!
I apologize for such the small post on June 4th, but I was in a rush. To continue the post I saw Josh Groban Live on my birthday. It was absolutely fantastic. Since I am apart of the Fan Club I meet up with other Grobanites before the show for some dinner and chatting. Josh live is absolutely fantastic! He is one of those people that sounds the same or even better live. His performance was just STUNNING! My favorite songs he performed were "Weeping" and "Higher Window". Most of you may know him as the artist who performs "You Raise me Up". "You Raise Me Up" was the last song he performed and it was great! He had the whole crowd singing along. The whole show had a magical feature to it. Here are a few photos from the show:




Yepp, So pretty much best brithday ever.
Take from this what you will,

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of him, but I think I'll give him a try actually!
    :)

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super helpful comment on my blog! You're so lucky you say him in concert, he is stunning :)

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a fabulous birthday!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good birthday!

    I love Josh Groban, you are so lucky - jealous!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete