Tuesday, October 5, 2010

St.Ives Review


Hello Lovies, So today I thought I would do my review on the two St. Ives products that I own. St. Ives is
discussed alot in the You-tube beauty community. It seems like it is either a hit oo miss for most people.St.Ives is a brand that specializes in skin care. I purchased two of their products, one of which always has a extreme hype about it.The first product is the St.Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub. If you refer to My Skin post, you would know that I have combination to dry skin. My skin is also pretty tough/thick,
and not very sensitive.
Texture: Quite gritty.
Claims:Exfoliates to reveal smooth,radiant skin
Feels: A tad rough not irritating on my skin however.
Smell:Apricot
Overall:It does live up to its claim. My skin feels very refreshed and smooth after. I use this scrub with a exfoliator brush and rotate it in a circular motion.
I know quite a few people dislike this product because it irritates their skin, but on mine it works very
well. I love using it after a long run or a hot day.
Repurchase?:Yes


The second product that I purchased was the St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub.
Texture: Gritty yet smooth.
Claims:Clears breakouts and reduces redness Salicylic Acid Acne Medication With 100% Natural Green Tea
Feels: Smooth and refreshing.
Smell:Green tea
Overall: The product is very nice and refreshing. I used this product by messaging it into my skin in a circular motion. It did reduce redness but I did not notice a change in my breakouts. My breakouts still seemed to stay around theaverage amount of time.
Repurchase?: Maybe


Hope you enjoy!
Take from this what you will
Love,Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment